Saturday, July 24

saturday

For those of you who don't know, i have a second job. I work at the Hale Centre Theatre on the weekends. I work in the box office selling tickets, handing out tickets, exchanging tickets, printing tickets and etc. It's a really fun job and pretty low key, i deal with a lot of different people everyday. Well every once in awhile i have a patron that i recognize or think i know. Most of the time i don't know how i know someone or from where i know them, but today was the exception! An older gentleman walked in wanting to pick up his eleven tickets for the matinee today. I looked up and was blown away. Instantly i got a bad case of the creeps. I helped the gentleman like nothing was wrong and gave him my biggest smile. who was this man you may ask...Okay. it wasn't t-bag. but the man must have been his twin! eeek!

1 comment:

August and Melissa said...

yikes! He is creepy